In April last year, Riva del Garda Fierecongressi S.p.a under-took proceedings in order to obtain FAMILY AUDIT certification, which is obtainable via the implementation of initiatives which facilitate compatibility between working life and family commitments. This process will apply to all company employees and will be valid for approximately three years.
• It is a process of continuous improvement in three year cycles which can be applied to organisations of any kind, size or economic sector.
• It responds to the real needs of people, organisations and the local community.
• It is an implementation tool of Corporate Social Responsibility
• It requires monitoring and and an efficiency evaluation of the planned results.
In order to obtain certification, a number of stages are involved in order to define the objectives to be reached and above all, to identify the possible actions to be included in the working day and to intervene in the following areas:
• Organisation of work: hours, working methods, places of work, etc.;
• Reconciliation culture: staff development, management duties, etc.;
• Communication: information tools and internal communication
• Benefits e services: financial contributions, family services, etc.;
• Family District;
• New technology
After a preliminary phase of data collection and a meeting with the management, meetings with the internal working group (composed of six employees) were planned in order to identify specific actions.
The internal working group is made up as follows:
Administration Department: Helga Zanettin and Sonia Parisi
Exhibition Department: Roberta Bertoldi
Technical Department: Roberto Frattarelli
Conference Department: Silvia Bordignon
Internal reference for the Family Audit process: Cecilia Manica
The basis certification was issued on 6th June 2012 by the Family Agency of the Autonomous Province of Trento, which is the national certifying body for the Family Audit.
For further information: Family Agency