WHO ARE WE

SOCIAL STRUCTURE



Riva del Garda Fierecongressi S.p.A. is a private business with a share capital of 1,276,275 euros. The shareholders consist of 57% public holdings (Lido di Riva del Garda S.r.l., Trentino Transport S.p.A. and Garda Trentino S.p.A.), while the remaining 43% is represented by private enterprises of Riva del Garda, through the development organisation, Garda Trentino Sviluppo (Development) S.r.l.

 

 


 

 



PARTNER


BOOKING HOTEL

Rivatour
CALENDARIO

Luglio 2017

L M M G V S D
          1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
31            
Fiere    Congress
SOCIAL

Seguici anche su: